A new favorite quote.
"Because someone we love is in heaven, a piece of heaven dwells in our home."
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Sorry for the misunderstanding - by Jamie
I think I may have caused some misunderstanding for a lot of people from my last post. I know it sounds like Tyler has already passed but he has not yet. His body is still so strong but his brain is not, so it is a matter of waiting for the rest of his body to give out. I know this sounds bad, but for as young as he is and as strong as he has been it is just taking a bit longer than we all thought it would. It could be any time now though. Please keep my family in your prayers, this is so much harder than we all expected it would be. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I love you Tyler.... Allyson
ReplyDelete