A new favorite quote.

"Because someone we love is in heaven, a piece of heaven dwells in our home."

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Till we meet again-Holly

My sweet Tyler. I love you dearly. This is such a bitter sweet moment for us. I am so happy that you are free from the bonds of this life. But I will be extremely sad for a long time. You are an inspiration to alot of people. May your example live on and help someone who may need it. Someone needs your star, you are their beacon of hope. You have fought a tremendous fight, but buddy, you have definately won the war. Live on and be at peace. Watch over all of us. Keep us from doing anything stupid. I love you, more than words can say. One day you will be able to hug us and tell us you love us. Thank you for this incredible 3 months we have had to enjoy you. I have really enjoyed spoiling you. I'm sure you didn't mind that either. Rest in peace little bro. You will always have a special place in my heart.

2 comments:

  1. Holly, Lisa, and Jamie,
    I'm sorry to hear about Tyler's passing. He is free from the pain he has endured in the past 3 months and in those days you were also able to prepare for the different crosspaths. Your family will be all together one day but until then he will be the guardian angel to watch over your whole family. I can't express how sad I am but my complete sympathies are with your family. May your family find inner peace soon. -Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Bryan's Mom. I will never forget the trip our family took to Cancun with Tyler. I have never met such a young man with such impectable manners. Bryan has been keeping me imformed of Tyler progress. I knew he was doing so much better, and then this. I am so sad for all his dear family. I can only pray for you and for Bryan too. Hi Mike. I am glad you visited us on Christmas eve. It was great meeting you. I wish I could give you a big hug right now. Bryan is soooo sad. I can only pray that Bryan has learned something from Tyler. All this craziness has to end!
    Jan Satterfield

    ReplyDelete