A new favorite quote.

"Because someone we love is in heaven, a piece of heaven dwells in our home."

Thursday, April 30, 2009

I am going to miss you

As Jamie mentioned in her post below mine(Please read), Tyler passed away today at 11:00 am. Which to me is kind of ironic, because at the hospital it says the patients need to be discharged by 11:00 am. I just found that very interesting. I am just glad he does not have to suffer anymore. He faught a good fight and is going to be such a great leader and missionary where he is at. I know like Jamie said, that he has a lot of family that welcomed him home and they are so lucky to have him.

I can't even tell you how difficult this is. But, it would be even more difficult if I did not know the gospel and if I did not know that I would see Tyler again. I KNOW I will see him again, but will miss him until then.

I love you Tyler........it's so hard to have you gone, but I know you are in a better place and you are finally free. Satan has no more control of your life. I know you are smiling right now and walking, and talking and all of those things you were not able to do here on this earth for a short time.

I LOVE YOU!!!!! I know you will be our angel to guide us through this.

Love,

Lisa

2 comments:

  1. We were sorry to hear that Tyler left this morning. It is such a hard time for you all right now. With such mixed emotions. Be good to yourselves. Your hearts are and will be pretty tender for a while. Know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. The extra time you had was your miracle. They happen more often than we sometimes realize.
    Love you all so much,
    Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want you all to know that Tyler had many many friends. Whether they were distant or close, he will not soon be forgotten. He touched many lives in more ways than one. Though I have not seen him for long time, I will never forget his smile. Such a happy person. You are all in my thoughts and prayers and I can't express enough what a great family you are. It is very apparent through your posts. He is very lucky to have you.

    My deepest sympathy

    ReplyDelete