Without getting into too much detail, we wanted everyone to know that Tyler had surgery to get the feeding tube today. He is doing ok since and we are just praying now that it will give him the nutrition that he needs.
Thanks for understanding that we have decided not to say too much. We are just protecting Tyler's privacy right now.
A new favorite quote.
"Because someone we love is in heaven, a piece of heaven dwells in our home."
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



We understand that you must protect Tyler ask he cannot do it for himself right now. I'm hoping and praying that Tyler will get the nutrition he needs to get him over this bump. I'm constantly thinking of you and your family. I know and pray daily that your family has the strength and faith to help Tyler through this. Love to you all! -K
ReplyDelete