A new favorite quote.

"Because someone we love is in heaven, a piece of heaven dwells in our home."

Monday, June 29, 2009

Tyler's visit to Emilee- by Jamie

So, lately Emilee's imagination has been running wild like things coming after her (monsters, dragons, lions, tigers, etc.) . Well, today she told me she could see Uncle Tyler. I didn't believe her at first because of her wild imagination, but I went along and I asked her what he was doing and she said he was giving her a love and saying how he missed us. But just as she said she saw him, she clung to me like she use to do around him. She really has to warm up to you before she will get too close to you, especially men. I told her to tell him we missed him so much and we love him. This went on for like 30-45 minutes that she was talking to Tyler. We went to Sam's club and she told him he couldn't go with us because he had to be in heaven. So, we are driving to Sam's and she said "I love you Uncle Tyler", I asked where he was and she said he was sitting in the front seat, and pointed right to it. Then she started saying thing like "sometimes we get sick and go to heaven" like Uncle Tyler was telling her why he had to go to heaven. Oh, I should add that while in the car, the song that is on his blog by Enya was on the radio too. Not much was said of him once we got to Sam's club, but maybe he was protecting us from something on our way over there. What do you think? I believe he is our guardian angel and really hope he is able to visit us often. I have no doubt that little kids can see spirits and the veil is not lifted quite yet so I really believe she can still see him. But for it to come up out of the blue was just so weird, but I know he is still watching over us. Our guardian angel. I miss him so much.


Do You Believe in Angels? I sure do.

2 comments:

  1. This made me cry...

    So, was Emilee talking to him while you were there? I do believe that he is our angel and still watches over us. I hope he knows how much we miss and love him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!! That is AMAZING!!!It gives me chills, the good kind.

    ReplyDelete