A new favorite quote.

"Because someone we love is in heaven, a piece of heaven dwells in our home."

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tyler's Headstone-by Holly

Tyler's headstone is in and it looks amazing. We got some very cute pics of little audrey and her uncle tyler. Tomorrow will mark 3 months since the funeral, today is Tehra's birthday and it also marks 6 months since the initial overdose. man time flies. Oh how we miss our Tyler. Apparently he visited Adalie the other day. Shawn said that Carly was driving and she was giggling in the back seat and said "You're funny Tyler" kind of freaked out Carly I think. He visits the little ones more than we think. wish I were little. Anyway, enjoy






Audrey loves her Uncle Tyla!

3 comments:

  1. That looks really really nice. Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I wish I could have been with you guys today. Darn being sick. I love the pics, it makes me cry and I'm sure will be very emotional when I see it in person. I love those pics of Audrey, that is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Love the story about Adelie, too! Gives me goose bumps!

    ReplyDelete