I first just want to say that this post is a little bit long. Please, please just read.
On behalf of my family and I, we just want to express to all of you how much we appreciate your love and concern during this most trying time in our lives. We have received a lot of prayers and we know that if it weren't for those prayers, Tyler wouldn't have been the miracle that he truly was.......is!
We just want to thank all of those who took care of Tyler. Specifically, Jordan Valley Hospital and Paramedics, who took such great care of him and who truly helped bring Tyler back to life. They always stayed optomistic, which helped us to stay optomistic. Because they cared so much for him, he was able to progress so much. There was not a day that went by that Tyler didn't relearn something new. That was a miracle!!!
Heritage Park Care Center---A special special thanks to Heritage Park for everything you taught Tyler from, helping him talk and getting to the point where he could have a conversation with us. For, teaching him how to walk again. He got to be so good at that before his downfall. For teaching him how to feed himself again to sitting up by himself. All of this and much much more. Like, at Jordan Valley Hospita,Tyler never ceased to amaze us each and everyday we were there at the care center. He was learning something new everyday and progressed so much everyday. All of this is because of the love and care all of you gave to Tyler. You helped Tyler be the Tyler we all love!! i just wish you all could have known him before this accident. He was such a fine young man, and fun to be around.
McKay Dee Hospital---We can't thank you guys enough for the phenomonial care you gave Tyler during his last days. We know that you tried everything you could to keep him alive and I am sure it was not easy for you as it wasn't for us, knowing that there was not much you could do for him. There are no words to tell you how impressed we were by your care. The nursing staff was excellent and you all were so compassionate towards the situation. We are all very impressed by the Doctors that cared for Tyler. We know that, under his circumstance, that he was under the best care at McKay Dee. Thank you for keeping him comfortable during his last days and thank you for making us feel welcome and comfortable. Thank you for being so compassionate. On a rate of 1-10 we all give you a 12. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!
Last but not least-- to our family and friends and to all of those who have visited Tyler's blog and who have been with us through this journey and to witness Tyler's miracle. Tyler would not have survived that first night if it weren't for your love and support and prayers. There are no words to express how much we do appreciate all of you!
I know Tyler loved and appreciated every single one of you that took care of him and that were there to motivate him to keep moving forward. We are truly grateful that we were given these past three months with Tyler to get to know him again!! We will miss him, and our hearts still ache for him, but we also know that he is happy and we WILL see him again!!
Thanks again!!!
A new favorite quote.
"Because someone we love is in heaven, a piece of heaven dwells in our home."
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Thank you guys for being there for Larry and I! There is NO way we could've got through all of this without you and your whole family. We love you all so much and we consider you our family. We can't wait to see ALL of you very soon. We love you and miss you guys so much!
ReplyDeletevery good Lisa. You worded all of this perfectly. I could not have done any better.
ReplyDeleteMy sweet Lisa....
ReplyDeleteYou have me in tears. Your gratitude and sincere appreciation for those how loved and cared for Tyler is felt. I'm willing to be that Tyler was standing right next to you, inspiring the words that you typed. There is not a day that goes by that Tyler is not on my mind. I am so grateful to Tyler in a sort of "strange" way...through this tragedy I have been blessed with the opportunity to become close with you and your famliy. Although I didn't know Tyler well in this lifetime, I feel a strong connection with him spiritually. It is because of people like you, your family and Tyler, that I am following my dream to become a nurse. I love you with all my heart.