I just wanted to tell you that I am so proud of the progress you have been making. Just looking at the pictures from when this all happened, til now, is truly a miracle. You are our miracle Tyler, and we all have witnessed it. I never thought I would ever witness a miracle..but, I have. Not only is it a miracle that you are still here with us, but I don't know if you heard, but Corey is doing so great. He has been praying a couple of times a day and reading the scriptures among many other things. He has already read the whole Book of Mormon and is quoting scriptures from it. Tyler you know as well as I do, that that is a miracle in and of itself. It brings tears to my eyes knowing that this experience we all have been going through, has not only helped us become closer as a family and closer to Heavenly Father, but it has brought Corey, who has been so far away, become closer too. I really think that you are his angel Tyler. You have always been so concerned about him, not just him, but you have always been so caring towards others. I think with your situation and his situation that this is what he needed to become closer to Heavenly Father again. Tyler you need to follow his example right now, and be that example to others, especially to your family.
I was just thinking about all of the memories I have had of you,you telling me what to do even though I was older than you and I should have been the one to boss you around. Playing basketball when I was 10 feet taller than you, going trick or treating with you guys, driving you around when you didn't have your license yet, working at ACS with me, and many more. But the one experience that I remember was when we went to the Draper Temple open house. There are no words to explain how happy I was to have you, Mike, and Shawn there. Being in that temple with you guys made me realize that we can be together forever as a family. I loved how you were so involved and were asking questions. I loved how we were able to answer those questions for you. I never want to lose you guys. We already almost lost you once, I don't want that to happen again. We are here for you for whatever you need, (same for you Mike, and Shawn, if you are reading this). We are here to help you get through this tough time.
I.......I love you Ty. It's hard for me to get through this letter without crying. Just know that they are happy tears. I think we all have been a bit emotional throughout this whole thing. But, I will always be here for you.
We'll see you soon!
Love,
Lisa
A new favorite quote.
"Because someone we love is in heaven, a piece of heaven dwells in our home."
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Great letter Lisa. You need to print it off for him.
ReplyDelete